Judges Announced for Electronic Specifier’s Electronics Excellence Awards2 min read
Previous month, we documented on Digital Specifier’s new award the ‘Electronics Excellence Award‘, which has been launched for electronica 2022.
Inviting exhibitors at electronica to submit their most modern solutions, submissions will be judged via an independent panel, and Electronic Specifier has now shared that the judges are from a array of businesses throughout the marketplace and consist of:
- Robert Owen, Director of Around the globe College Programme at Creativeness Technologies
- Rupert Baines, CMO at Codasip
- Helen Duncan, Content Advertising and marketing Expert at MWE Media
- Emma Botfield, Taking care of Director Uk & Eire at RS Factors
- Mark Patrick, Specialized Promoting Manager at Mouser Electronics
- Thomas Gere, Senior Business Progress of 5G IoT Wise Connected Structures at Renesas Electronics
- Nigel Watts, President at WPG
- Jamie Davey, Affiliate Vice President of Arrow Electronics
The judges will independently rating the entries following an in-depth dialogue and the greatest scoring entry will be the winner, which will be declared on the Electronic Specifier stand (B4-451) at electronica on Tuesday 15th November at 12pm.
It’s fascinating to see that quite a few electronic distributors have been picked as element of the judging panel, and I have cheekily questioned if they will be keener to recognise the suppliers they signify or opportunity new traces for their small business. It will undoubtedly be fascinating to see which solutions they vote for, and we look forward to viewing the progressive products firms put ahead.
The put up Judges Declared for Electronic Specifier’s Electronics Excellence Awards appeared first on Napier – B2B PR and Promoting Agency.