This is the Star-Banner’s weekly listing of community business enterprise information. Mail products to [email protected] and write “business enterprise briefs” in the concept line.
• Significant Daddy Guns will hold a grand opening for its Ocala retail store, in the Carus Plaza purchasing heart at 3558 SW College Street, Suite 400, at 11:30 a.m. Feb. 20. The retail outlet sells guns, gear, ammo and components.
• A Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa is opening this month at 3980 SW 26th Courtroom, Device 103, Ocala. This will be the nationwide firm’s second largest Florida retail outlet and is expected to deliver 20-25 new positions.
• CareerSource Citrus Levy Marion is keeping 4 hiring activities this week. In accordance to a news release from the company, in this article are the information:
• Globe Equestrian Heart: 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Feb. 15 at the equestrian center, 1390 NW 80th Ave., Ocala. Hiring cashiers, culinary supervisors, hotel supervisors, line cooks, maintenance technicians, getting supervisors and protection officers. Get in touch with 1-800-434-Employment (5627), ext. 3206.
• Errand Rides: 2-4 p.m. Feb. 16 at CareerSource CLM’s profession center, 2703 NE 14th St., Ocala. Selecting property health and fitness aides and certified nursing assistant companions. Get in touch with 1-800-434-Jobs (5627), ext.1273.
• Marion County Community Schools: 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Feb. 17 at CareerSource CLM’s vocation centre, 2703 NE 14th St., Ocala. Using the services of bus drivers by appointment only agenda at 840-5757. For extra details, call 1-800-434-Employment (5627), ext. 1272.
• Spouse and children Life Treatment: 1-3 p.m. Feb. 18 at CareerSource CLM’s Citrus County career heart, 683 S. Adolph Position, Lecanto. Hiring CNAs, personal care aides and registered nurses for areas in Citrus and Marion counties. For extra info, simply call 1-800-434-Employment (5627), ext. 1273.
• Area McDonald’s operator/operators will increase $1 million to help nearby chapters of Ronald McDonald Household Charities, which has been tough strike by the pandemic. A portion of each sale of Delighted Foods, french fries and Shamrock Shakes will go to the charity also, clients will be invited to “spherical up” their get to the nearest dollar and/or donate $1, $3 or $5 for Ronald McDonald Residence Charities.
• The Ocala Marion Transportation Planning Organization (TPO) is developing a Congestion Management Strategy that aims to “define a systematic method for figuring out and handling congestion on the big roadways inside Marion County.”
For facts, like and adhere to the agency on Facebook and Twitter, stop by https://ocalamariontpo.org/tpoprojects/, or get hold of Rob Balmes, the agency director, at 438-2631 or [email protected]
• CORA Physical Treatment, a national operator of outpatient bodily treatment companies, has opened its ninth and 10th spots in Central Florida: CORA Hernando, 944 E. Norvell Bryant Freeway, Hernando and a Dunnellon clinic at 20056 E. Pennsylvania Ave., Unit 2. CORA also provides telehealth visits and in-house remedy.