The revolving door is normally swinging in promoting.
Here is a rundown on some of the most significant persons moves in advertising and marketing and promoting about the earlier week. Enable us know if we missed any person.
- IPG’s R/GA named Ashish Prashar world wide chief advertising officer. He replaces Jess Greenwood, who left for Apple in September 2020. Prashar experienced been the world communications guide at Publicis Sapient.
- Publicis Groupe promoted Dave Penski to US CEO of Publicis Media. He replaces Tim Jones, who gets main functioning officer of Publicis Groupe Advertising and marketing Expert services US. Penski was main functioning officer of Publicis Media, Americas.
- Publicis Groupe confirmed to Marketing campaign that Cary Huang, its CEO of media and electronic for the China region, stepped down “due to family members good reasons” just after just a single 12 months. Jane Lin-Baden, Publicis Groupe’s controlling spouse for APAC and the CEO of North Asia, usually takes around in the interim.
- Doug Frisbie joined Snap as VP of small business marketing. He earlier spent virtually 11 yrs with Facebook, most not long ago as head of organization internet marketing in North The usa.
- Havas Just, a healthcare agency, employed Nicole Yost from WPP’s BCW as its new CEO. Yost replaces Jennie Talman, who introduced she’d be stepping down, and also gets a chief at Havas Health & You.
- Droga5 international chief inventive officer Neil Heymann is exiting to start out a new venture, Le Truc, with Publicis Groupe, Ad Age claimed. Heymann will be a founding chief of the New York Town-dependent hub that will provide advert gurus, producers and strategists from the holding firm’s New York companies in a single location.
- Bastien Baumann, executive imaginative director and head of design and style at WPP-owned Ogilvy, is also exiting to grow to be a founding associate of rival Publicis Groupe’s Le Truc. Baumann, who put in almost nine years with Ogilvy, will be main design and style officer at Publicis Groupe.
- IPG’s McCann Worldgroup promoted Jeremy Miller to EVP, world chief marketing and communications officer. He’s been EVP and global main communications officer given that 2012.