Hue & Cry employed Trish Janovic as senior designer and Luis Roca as art director. Janovic was previously with Fb, wherever she worked as a designer and illustrator. Roca was at The Mill/Chicago, where by he worked with Hue & Cry innovative director Matt Darnall. Both Janovic and Roca are graduates of the Savannah Higher education of Art and Style and will be functioning on assignments for Neutrogena.
93 Octane designed a commemorative espresso desk book for Virginia Affiliation of Realtors. The 232-page photo book traces its 100-12 months heritage and tracks tendencies in authentic estate more than the century. The agency designed a web site for Richmond Catholic Foundation‘s Women’s Supplying Circle.
93 Octane also completed model positioning function and a website refresh for Cornerstone Architects. The website update incorporates new photos and headshots from a socially distant photoshoot by regional photographer Jay Paul.
Addison Clark was hired by Heroes Restoration to control its electronic marketing. Get the job done for the Henrico-centered disaster restoration organization will include search motor optimization, social media management and digital advertising and marketing.
Madison+Key employed Jeremy Colb as an account government. He was previously an associate copywriter at EAB and is a Christopher Newport College graduate.
Advertising Club of Richmond held a virtual variation of its yearly Advert Bowl panel Feb. 9. Panelists who reviewed this year’s Tremendous Bowl ads included Jonathan Carl from The Martin Company, Colin Beckett from Overcoast New music and Jordan Rodericks from Spang Television.
20 Brandcenter alums contributed to 14 of this year’s Tremendous Bowl adverts, which include spots for Anheuser-Busch, Doritos, In truth and Samuel Adams:
• Michael Hagos (2011): Anheuser-Busch brand name spot, Wieden+Kennedy NY.
- • Robert Clark (’19), Jerry Hoak (’05), Deric Nance (’04) and Blake Smoral (’18): DoorDash “The Community,” The Martin Agency.
- • Sophie Lichtman (’20) and Mila Wizel (’20): Doritos, “Flat Matthew,” Goodby Silverstein & Partners.
- • Heather Apple (’06): Hellmann’s Mayonnaise, Wunderman Thompson.
- • Beth Stone (’08): In fact “The Climbing,” Indeed.
- • Cori Johnson (’13) and Conner Tobiason (’12): Jimmy John’s, Anomaly LA.
- • Luke Behrends (’07) and Meranne Behrends (’07): MaineHealth, Phrases from the Woods (Maine regional location).
- • Nate Totten (’10): Mercari “Get your unused issues back in the activity,” Rain the Progress Agency.
- • Blair Warren (’14): Michelob Ultra, Wieden+Kennedy.
- • Cristen Ingram (’04): Northwestern Mutual “Financial Preparing for Family members. Impacted by Autism,” Northwestern Mutual.
- • Scott Beard (’15): Rocket Property finance loan, Highdive.
- • Marisa Perazzelli (’14): Samuel Adams, Goodby, Silverstein & Companions.
- • Jodi Kanger Shelley (’00): T-Cell, T-Cellular.
- • Marc d’Avignon (’05): Toyota, Saatchi LA.